Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why use JogoCast instead of sending a text or making a phone call?
- What if a person I share with doesn't have an internet connected phone?
- Is it a lot of work to keep score at a game?
- Can other people help keep score at a game?
- Who can cheer and comment on a game?
- What if there is a nasty comment?
- How many people can follow a live game?
- How will people find a private game?
- What sports does JogoCast support?
- How much does JogoCast cost?
- Does JogoCast share location information?
- Who can use JogoCast?
Your game is live and updated in real time for everyone using the link to the shared game.
Your friends and family will get the up-to-date score in the text or email you share with them.
You can do as little or as much scorekeeping as you like. You can update the score every time it changes or when you feel like updating it.
Yes! JogoCast allows multiple people to update the game score, clock, and fouls.
Anyone can cheer for a game. To comment on a game, a person needs to have a JogoCast account which is quick and easy to setup.
Comments can be flagged if necessary. To flag a comment a person needs to have a JogoCast account which is quick and easy to setup.
Any number of people can follow a live game if the game is shared publicly. Use game settings to make a game public or private.
You must share a game using Facebook, Twitter, email, or text for people to find a private game.
JogoCast supports real-time basketball, soccer, and football games.
People can follow JogoCast real-time basketball, soccer, and football games for free using a Mac or PC and a modern browser.
The mobile applications are free in the app stores. See JogoCast apps for mobile app store links.
JogoCast uses location in two ways. When you start JogoCast, location is used to determine nearby games. Also, when you start a new game, location is used to help people find your game. See the Privacy and Security Policy for more information.
Anyone 13 years old or older can use JogoCast! To insure the privacy of minors, please only use jersey numbers. Please refer to your local child safety laws.
For additional help please email help at jogocast dot com.